My Summer Fashion Essentials

Hey Everyone, With Summer almost offically here, I decided to put together a list of my essntial fashion items for this season. Let'...

Hey Everyone,

With Summer almost offically here, I decided to put together a list of my essntial fashion items for this season. Let's take a look~



Dresses

Since I am not a fan of shorts, it's either skirts or dresses for me. And for dresses wise, this Summer I will be opting for a simple black slip dress. I love to pair these over simple tops and it looks really cute, with it's modern 90's edge. The great thing about this style aswell is that it can take you into Autumn and all you have to do is pair it with a jacket and some tights and you're ready for the colder seasons too.

Oversized Shirts 

This is literally my ultimate essential item in my wardrobe, as oversized shirts go with pretty much everything. They are so easy to just throw on and go and don't take much thought, which when it is hot out the last thing you want to be doing is quizzing what to wear. I will have plenty of oversized shirts in my collection this Summer that is for sure. 

Sunglasses

For Summer, I tend to find my outfits seem to be a little more bland, as since it is my least favourite season - I don't put that much effort into my outfits. So, to add something to a plain style, I love to wear cool sunglasses with funky designs and they really can vamp up an outfit in seconds. Not only that, but protect your eyes from the sun at the same time!

What are your Summer fashion essentials?
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments